Greg McKeithen attended the University of Alabama from 1980-1984. He graduated from the University of Alabama with a Bachelor of Arts in Criminal Justice.
In 1987, Mr. McKeithen entered law school at Stetson College of Law in St. Petersburg, Florida. He graduated from Stetson College of Law in December, 1989. After completing law school, Mr. McKeithen took and passed the February, 1990 bar examination and accepted employment with the Office of the District Attorney, Atlanta Judicial Circuit, as an Assistant District Attorney from 1990 until 1995.
Stetson College of Law, St. Petersburg, Florida, December, 1989, Juris Doctor
University of Alabama, Tuscaloosa, Alabama, May, 1984, Bachelor of Arts
Major: Criminal Justice
Gwinnett Technical College, Lawrenceville, Georgia
- o A., Networking Specialist, December 11, 2002
- o A., Information Security Specialist, June 9, 2004
- o A., Microcomputer Specialist, December 13, 2005
A.A., Accounting, September, 2006
- Criminal Defense Counsel, July, 2006-Present
- Office of the District Attorney, Gwinnett Judicial Circuit, Assistant District Attorney, July, 1998 - July, 2006
- Department of the Navy, 1995-1998
- Office of the District Attorney, Atlanta Judicial Circuit, Assistant District Attorney, May, 1990 - May, 1995
Contact Gregory McKeithen at 770-377-6906 for an initial consultation.